Admissions - Engineering
Admissions for 2019-20 batch are open.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
The B.Tech program is a four-year, full-time program with a Design Thinking approach to create social transformation through dynamic education by considering mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals. It has been developed after considering industry requirements and delves deeply into solving the challenges faced by the world.
- Computer Science and Engineering
4 years (8 semesters)
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ CIE/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- 55% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Vocational Subject
- 50% in English
- Valid score of DAT or JEE or any state entrance examination
- Submit the online application form with application fee and all relevant enclosures
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for personal interview through Skype
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of Admission Committee in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
For more details please write to us at email@example.com or call us on 1800-833-2288