1. Is it mandatory to stay on campus?
No, it’s not a compulsorily residential campus but students who want to stay in the campus premises
may avail the hostel and mess facility on first-come first-serve basis.
2. How is the hostel room allotment done?
The allotment is done based on availability. The rooms are allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis,
after payment of hostel fees.
3. What are the hostel facilities available?
4. Does the Warden live inside the Hostel?
- Double Occupancy fully-furnished rooms with attached bathroom, balcony, two individual
cupboards, beds, mattress, bedsheet, pillow, study table and chair, shoe rack, buckets, mugs,
- Solar panelled water heating facility
- Wi-Fi and LAN
- Common room with television and indoor sports facilities like, table tennis, chess, carrom etc
- Laundry facility
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee machine and Water cooler
- 24*7 security personnel
- CCTV Cameras
- Bicycles for internal conveyance
Yes, the warden resides inside the hostel premises.
5. What is the curfew for students to report back to campus?
The curfew timing is 9:30 p.m. to come back to the campus. Prior permission of Wardens is a must for
the students to go on outings. They ought to collect the out pass/ night pass from the wardens which is
then cross-checked at the main gate.
6. What is the curfew timing for students to report back to the Hostel?
The students ought to report at their respective hostels at 11:00 p.m. sharp after which the attendance
takes place and the hostel is sealed.
7. Is there basic first-aid and medicinal facilities available in Hostels?
Yes, first-aid and other basic medicines are available at the Hostels.
8. What are the medical facilities available at Avantika University?
There is 24*7 availability of medical facility at campus. The full-time doctor resides in the Faculty
complex with necessary facilities and 24*7 availability of ambulance. Avantika University has a tie-up
with Tejankar and CHL hospital in Ujjain where priority services are provided to the students, faculty and
staff for check-ups, treatments etc.
9. Is there a psychological counsellor available in the campus?
10. Is there any insurance policy for the students?
Avantika University has a tie-up with a organization named YourDost which is an online emotional
wellness platform that provides convenient, anonymous and confidential 24x7 expert support in the field
of life coaching, grief counselling, confidence building, personality development, career coaching, de-
addiction support, relationship counselling, time management, social anxiety etc.
The tie-up facilitates the visit of an expert psychologist every Friday at the campus. Students may avail
this facility on prior-appointment basis. Also, they can avail this facility online and talk or chat with a
counsellor on their website, take various psychological tests etc.
Avantika University has insured all its students, faculty and staff with Group Mediclaim and Accidental
Insurance Policy of Star Health Insurance.
11. What measures has Avantika University taken to ensure safety on campus?
Avantika puts due emphasis on its safety mechanism at the campus. The campus is equipped with
CCTV cameras and has a 24*7 availability of security staff throughout its campus. There are individual
security personnel available at the hostels too.
12. What are the food options available to students in the hostels?
13. What are the other facilities offered on campus?
There are two canteens available in the campus, one in the Student Union Complex and other in the
Academic complex. Avantika is a 100% Vegetarian campus so only vegetarian food is served at its
It is compulsory for the hostellers to avail the mess facility which includes a 4-time meal schedule i.e.,
Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner. Apart from the fixed menu, the students may order any
other eatables which are available on paid basis.
There is a tuck-shop available at the Students Union Complex where things of necessity and other
refreshments are provided.
14. What often are outing permitted on campus?
Avantika University’s expansive campus spreads over 1300,000 sq. ft, replete with world-class
academic, administrative, residential, sports and convention space. It holds state-of-the-art computer
centers, design studios, labs, and lecture theatres. Students can expect high speed digital connectivity
and make use of online libraries, interactive classrooms, and data centers.
To know more, please click here
Outings are permitted on all days and bus facility to pick and drop at central points is available.