1. When will the first batch of Avantika University commence?
The first batch of undergraduate programs will begin from July 2017. However, the Architecture Program will commence in 2018.
2. What programs does Avantika University offer?
Avantika University will offer a four-year, fully residential Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch.) program for the aspirants from 2018.
3. When will applications open for the undergraduate batch of 2018?
A schedule for registration of applications for 2018 programs will be announced soon.
4. What is the procedure to apply?
Students interested in the B.Arch program will have to appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). For more information, please call us on 1800-833-2288, or email us at email@example.com.
5. What is the fee structure for the undergraduate program?
6. What is the academic criterion for applying to the undergraduate program?
For details concerning the fee structure for the undergraduate program, please click here.
7. What are the criteria for final selection?
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam)
- 50% aggregate in all the subjects with Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics as one of the subjects
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score
Admissions at Avantika University extend beyond the student’s previous academic qualifications. It places due emphasis on the student’s co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, creativity, and general awareness. The Avantika University Admission Committee systematically seeks evidence of the perception, attitude, aptitude, achievement and motivation essential for a challenging and satisfying design career. The objective of the AST, SoP, and Video recording is to ascertain the above qualities. The Admission Committee may revise the procedures, grades and weightage for selection every year.
8. What are the preparations involved in applying to Avantika University?
Students applying to our undergraduate programs are expected to be creatively-inclined and harbor a strong sense of imagination. They need to be acquainted with the latest trends dominating the design and technology disciplines. Students will need to display a natural inclination for innovation, analysis and synthesis.
9. Can I get assistance on education loans?
Yes. Our staff from the Admissions office will help and guide you in this regard.
10. Do you admit students on management quota?
11. Whom should I contact if I have any doubt in filling the application form?
For any queries or assistance, please call us on 1800-833-2288, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can avail the chat feature on our website during working hours to get in touch.
Infrastructure and Facilities
1. Is hostel facility available at Avantika University?
2. Would I be permitted to visit the campus beforehand?
Hostel facilities are available on campus at Avantika University. The facilities include single/double occupancy rooms for students. They have to choose between air-conditioned/non air-conditioned rooms. Hostel is assigned to students on a first-come-first-served basis. The campus cafeteria serves healthy delicacies, inspired from a range of cuisines around the world. Click here to check hostel gallary
3. What are the other facilities offered on campus?
Yes, students are encouraged to visit the campus beforehand. Kindly fill in the enquiry form
to help us arrange a visit.
Avantika University’s expansive campus spreads over 1300,000 sq. ft, replete with world-class academic, administrative, residential, sports and convention space. It holds state-of-the-art computer centers, design studios, labs, and lecture theatres. Students can expect high speed digital connectivity and make use of online libraries, interactive classrooms, and data centers.
1. What kind of faculty is Avantika University looking for?
2. What qualification and experience should potential faculty have?
We are seeking energetic applicants for full-time, adjunct/part-time, and visiting faculty positions in one or more of the relevant fields such as Design, Fine and Applied Arts, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, English and Linguistics). At Avantika, our approach is to work without disciplinary and departmental boundaries.
- You are excited about teaching in an experiential, studio- and project-based environment.
- You cherish the joys of creating with young learners and question the status-quo. You make use of innovative methods to teach, interact, and learn.
- You appreciate how design, research and society connect with each other, and love to engage in creative writing, run interactive workshops, and leverage advances in other disciplines.
3. What kind of learning ecosystem and growth potential does Avantika offer to the faculty?
- Bachelor / Master of Science / PhD in – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Material Sciences, Health Sciences
- B. Des / BFA or Graduate Diploma
- M. Des /MFA or Postgraduate Diploma
- PhD in - Industrial Design / Product Design / Transportation / Human Mobility / Communication Design / Sustainability / Material Culture / Human Factor Engineering / Design Thinking or any other relevant fields.
- B. Arch / M. Arch / PhD in - Urban Planning and Development
- BFA / MFA / PhD in – Applied Arts / Music / Dance / Performing Arts / Fine Arts / Digital Media / Digital Culture / Sculpture / Theatre / Body Language
- Bachelor / Masters / PhD in - Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering, Education Research and Sustainability, Spiritual, Mental and Physical Education.
- BA / MA / PhD in – Psychology, Education, Philosophy, Sociology, Political Science, History, English and Linguistics.
- Bachelor / Master of Technology/Engineering / PhD in - Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics and Communication / Robotics / System Engineering / Manufacturing / Biomedical Engineering.
- Continuously enrich the deliverables on learning aims of the curriculum for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Publish regularly in journals of high-ranking, quality outlets, and pursue research grants.
- Develop effective collaborations with other Universities and with external stakeholders such as industries, organizations, professionals and start-ups.
- Create intellectual properties in the forms of patents, designs, concepts, ideas etc.
- Demonstrate the capacity for constant engagement with learning.