Admission Process - Engineering
Applications are invited through online mode only.
Step 1: Register online click here
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. You can activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form. An applicant is required to submit Statement of Purpose (SoP
) (maximum 500 words highlighting why you wish to take up this program at Avantika University).
Step 4: Proceed to the payment option and pay Rs. 3000/- + tax per program.
- Net banking
- Credit card/ Debit card
- Demand Draft/ Cheque
Step 5: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 6: Avantika's Admission Team will get in touch with you for any assistance required in the application process.
Step 7: The decision on application will be evaluated based on the SOP along with your 10th and 12th, and DAT/JEE/state entrance exam score.
Step 8: Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters.
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- 60% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Vocational Subject
- 50% in English
- Valid score of DAT or JEE or any state entrance examination
- Last date of application to the 1st phase of admissions is 30th April, 2018
- First merit list will be declared on 5th May, 2018
- Students must secure their admission by paying fees on or before 26th May, 2018
- Call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates.
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admissions process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Ujjain - 456006,
Madhya Pradesh, India