Admission Process - Engineering
Applications are invited through online mode only.
Step 1: Register online Click here
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. You can activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form. An applicant is required to submit Statement of Purpose SoP
(maximum 500 words highlighting why you wish to take up this program at Avantika University).
Step 4: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs. 3000/- + tax per program.
- Net banking
- Credit card / Debit card
- By Cash / Demand Draft / Cheque
Step 5: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 6: Avantika's Admission Team will contact you for further details on the admission process.
Step 7: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form,
- It is required to submit a self-recorded video (a maximum duration of 120 seconds)
- Candidate has to appear for Avantika Scholastic Test (AST) in online mode. A separate notification will be sent for the same.
Step 8: Register for AST (by booking date and time slot). The rules and regulations along with the exam URL will be communicated to you.
Step 9: The decision on application will be evaluated based on the SOP, Video, and AST along with your 10th and 12th, and JEE/state entrance exam score.
Step 10: Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters.
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
- 50% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Vocational Subject
Guidelines for video recording
- Call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates.
- Avantika's Admission Team will contact you for the admission counseling session.
- The norms for selection at Avantika will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admissions process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Ujjain - 456006,
Madhya Pradesh, India